Application increases efficiency during care transitions, helps improve outcomes, and manages occupancy rates
Austin, TX – May 2, 2019 – Cantata Health, introduced today a new Referral Portal that can be used as a stand-alone application or fully integrated with the company’s award-winning platform for the long-term care market, NetSolutions. The new portal reduces the administrative burden and time needed to vet and accept residents to a skilled nursing facility (SNF) from their provider network. With the Cantata Health Referral Portal, professionals at skilled nursing facilities (SNFs) increase occupancy rates while ensuring improved quality care by matching residents to care settings that best meets their unique needs. In turn, the SNF improves their status as a preferred provider.
The Referral Portal features:
- Clinical Liaison Dashboards – provides the clinical liaison access to everything they need to know about a potential new resident on a single-pane, significantly reducing the amount of time and effort that goes into the vetting process.
- Capacity Management – helps SNFs perfectly match resident count to bed count and provide a holistic view of their organization’s availability thresholds.
- Specialty Alignment – allows facilities to more quickly and effectively admit residents that align to their care specialties improving care outcomes and helping referrers financially by reducing readmissions.
- PDPM Support – helps ensure financial stability by allowing SNFs to evaluate factors about a patient/resident that could impact PDPM reimbursements prior to admission.
- Easy Integration – while part of the Cantata Health NetSolutions fully integrated offering, the Referral Portal is also available as a stand-alone offering with easy integration with other EHR/clinical solutions from vendors such as PointClickCare, MatrixCare, NetSmart, and others. This integration capability reduces duplicative efforts by eliminating the need for staff to re-enter resident screening information into their facility’s EHR.
“As more patients from acute settings are making their way to skilled nursing facilities, reducing the time and administrative burden of matching the right facility with the right patient/resident improves outcomes, while also improving the financial health of the nursing facility and reducing the stress on the clinical liaisons, nursing staff, and finance professionals,” said Tad Druart, Chief Marketing Officer.
“Not only does our Referral Portal help improve healthcare outcomes while making facilities more efficient, it helps savvy operators more fully integrate with their hospital partners to improve care across the community,” added Druart.
For more information on NetSolutions, which was the #1 client rated long-term care technology for 2019 according to Black Book visit https://www.cantatahealth.com/solutions/net-solutions.
About Cantata Health
Cantata Health delivers award-winning software for acute, post-acute, and long-term care (LTC) facilities that is purpose-built to improve the health of the facilities and their patients/residents. With Cantata Health’s Revenue Cycle Management (RCM), financial management, and Electronic Health Records (EHR) software and solutions, leaders can have the confidence to make informed clinical and financial decisions. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, our solutions were developed by healthcare and technology experts who are committed to providing uncommonly attentive support to clients.