New York Statewide Health Care Facility
Transformation Program Grants
Receive state funding for facility transformation, technology upgrade, or development to expand access to high-quality, coordinated health care. The expected total funding pool for awards allocated through this RFA is up to $650 million.
How Cantata Can Help in Each Grant Category
Electronic Health Records
- Intuitive, mobile-first interface
- Flexibility to address the challenges New York behavioral health agencies face
- Easy integration with the SHIN-NY health information exchange
- Robust cybersecurity measures specifically for healthcare organizations
- Secure access controls, continuous monitoring, and comprehensive data encryption
- Compliance with health information privacy regulations
- Deeper engagement with clients and stakeholders
- Data-driven decisions for care and operations
- Optimize repetitive workflows to save time and money
- Native, user-friendly telehealth capabilities
- Tailor-fit to meet your organization’s remote care experience goals
- Increased accessibility to person-centered care
For more information about this grant…
Statewide Health Care Facility Transformation Program IV and V Health Information Technology, Cybersecurity, and Telehealth Transformation Request for Applications #20258.
Applications are due March 13, 2024
Links to the Details
Cantata Health Solution’s Arize care management platform is the modern technology New York behavioral health providers deserve. Built with flexibility in mind, Arize can be tailor-fit to meet the unique needs of growing organizations in any one of the four available funding categories.
Act now before the March 13 deadline
Contact us today to learn how we can partner to replace your legacy EHR.