Ensuring your team understands the tools and resources available to them is extremely important for PDPM success. We are proud to offer a PDPM Transition Training Course to help your team feel confident implementing new processes and workflows across clinical and financial teams.
What you’ll learn
- Using your care plan system to its full potential
- MDS coding and documentation
- Using your MDS scrubber and external analysis
- Diagnosis support
- How your Medicare Daily Standup and Triple Check Meeting should be changing
- Interrupted stay policies and the effect on your reimbursement
This 4-hour training course is available as online facilitated or onsite. Fill out the form to request full details and pricing, or contact your Account Manager today!
This continuing education program has been approved by The American Institute of Health Care Professionals, Inc. for 4.0 contact hours of continuing education credits, CE # 522.