We are excited to announce our Release of NetSolutions NS 7.1.1 will be available Friday, December 13, 2019.
To learn more, we invite you to join our NS7.1.1 Release overview on Tuesday, December 10th at 1pm EST
Important: CMS recently released an updated errata (V3.00.3) for the FINAL version (v3.00.1) of the MDS 3.0 Data Specifications, currently in production. Two issues were identified. One edit, -3941, will be deleted, and one edit, -3965, will be added. These changes will go into CMS production on December 3, 2019. Once in production, these two changes will be retroactive, applying to all assessments with target dates on or after October 1, 2019. These changes are included in this release.
- Multiple Race/Ethnicity selections now flow to reports and HL7.
- Record Disclosure enhancements:
- The Date Range field entries on the parent disclosure record now default into all sections in the Disclosure Criteria
- Added Med Pass/eCharting data.
- Added Select All to create complete EMR.
- Auto Review Log lists assessments that were auto-reviewed, and any errors that occurred during the auto-review process, over a specified date range.
- The <72 hour leave process for hospital leaves is now also available for personal leaves, allowing leaves of 3 days or less to be treated as interrupted stays.
eCharting / Med Pass
- On the Med Pass / eCharting page, the color coding has been updated to clarify the status of the resident’s orders in the session.
- eCharting has been enhanced to allow you to display resident medications in alphabetical order as an alternative to the default sort order by time.
- The Quick Entry dialog now includes the Time Code/Days fields, enabling the prescriber to schedule administration of the order.
- The Go To dropdown is available in Physician Orders not only on the main PO summary page, but now also in the Order Detail and Quick Entry
Point of Care
- The Total Events field is now available for all events, not just ADLs, and can be turned on and off.
User Defined Assessments
- UDA now includes six Trauma Informed Assessments designed to meet the F-Tag requirements that go into effect on 11/28/19.
- The Dashboard has been enhanced with three new ADT Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for tracking bed holds, discharges, and total census.
- The NS Home Page now enables you to change the order in which components display and to change the name that displays at the top of some components.
For a full description of all NS7.1.1 enhancements and revisions, check out the Release Notes.
NetSolutions GA NS610sp7p3 Highlights
- Transaction Reconciliation- Resolved stopped payments from displaying.
- Import Budget- Error no longer displays on CSV budget file import.
- Payment Manager files creation- When using IE, no longer need to log out to create additional electronic files.
- Unpost Journal Entry link is now available on JE Maintenance screen when it should be.
For a full description of all NS610sp7p3 revisions, check out the Release Notes.