In 2019, the skilled nursing industry will have to adapt to new payment models, quality measures, and increasing resident and family expectations. Coupled with an increasingly competitive market and patient complexity, these changes compel skilled nursing operators to take a moment and look at how these forces are changing their business models.
Our recent white paper The Future of Long-Term Care: Industry Predictions for 2019 examines key trends and predictions that will shape the skilled nursing market.
Download our white paper to learn:
- Ways that low occupancy and increasing patient complexity are disrupting old norms
- How precise coding and assessments will impact more than your bottom line
- Changing patterns of referrals, family research, and facility selection decisions
- Preparing your team for evolving regulations, including PDPM
- Provider burnout from the continuous technology burden